Lizzie Reaches the Rainbow by Lara Woods

Lizzie Reaches the Rainbow by Lara Woods


Lizzie's home isn't a happy one.
But when Lizzie makes a wish on a rainbow and
Fairy Imogen turns up, her life is changed forever.

A delightful story about the magical power of imagination.



Hey! Here's my review.

A gorgeous colourful children's book written by Lara and illustrated by her brother Tom. Both of my kids remained engaged with the story while I read, my son even moving closer so he could see better.

**Interview with my 6 and 7-year-olds**

Me: What did you think?
T: Awesome!
M: I loved it.

Me: What was your favourite bit?
T: When the fairy fleeeeeeeeew in.
M: When the fairy flew in. Zactly the same as Tom.

Me: Why?
T: Cause fairies are cool
M: Cause I like fairies. Zactly the same.

Me: What's your favourite colour?
T: Red and green
M: Purple

★★★★★
  • Where: Gift
  • Format: paperback