Blink by K.L. Slater

Blink by K.L. Slater

What if the person you love most in the world was in terrible danger … because of you?

Three years ago, Toni’s five-year-old daughter Evie disappeared after leaving school. The police have never been able to find her. There were no witnesses, no CCTV, no trace. 

But Toni believes her daughter is alive. And as she begins to silently piece together her memories, the full story of the past begins to reveal itself, and a devastating truth.

Toni’s mind is trapped in a world of silence, her only chance to save herself is to manage the impossible. She must find a way to make herself heard. She must find her daughter. 

A compelling, gripping thriller with a breathtaking twist that will keep you awake until the early hours. Perfect for fans of The Girl on the Train, Behind Closed Doors and The Sister.



Hey! Here's my review.

Locked in syndrome fascinates me. I loved it in the sci-fi murder mystery Lock In by John Scalzi. I love the fact that Jean-Dominique Bauby wrote The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by blinking communication, so the concept behind Blink was intriguing. 

I thought I'd figured out the plot early on in the book, but the twists and turns were always one step ahead of me and the ending came as a surprise. If you like psychological thrillers, grab a copy of Blink. 

I reviewed a complimentary copy via NetGalley. Everything I've read from Bookoture has been a winner.


★★★★★

  • Where: NetGalley
  • Format: ebook